Friday, June 7, 2013

Flip Duck and things

If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen that I've gotten Flip Duck working as a native app on my Nexus 7(android device). Converting Flip Duck from an HTML5 game to an android app wasn't as simple as I would have expected, but yeah, I got it there in the end. Right now there are just a few finishing touches and things I need to make before it's ready to put up on Google Play(possibly other platforms later?).


I've been working on a couple of other things as well. Yesterday I uploaded Sleepshooter onto GameJolt... not sure why I hadn't done that before. A week or so ago I also updated Shevrolet Shotgun so that it now contains GameJolt trophies!

Ice Cream Dodger, the game I released on my birthday last month, has been rather well received... but unfortunately only one person has managed to beat it so far. So, yeah, the game is difficult for a lot of people(I can beat it practically every time, though).

That wraps up most of everything. They finally announced the "best of" results on the GMC(for the 10th jam). I got the award for "Best Use Of Theme". Aaaand I guess that's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.