Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rocket Leaper - Almost done + New project - GameCluster

Rocket Leaper is basically finished, all it needs now is music and highscore protection (they are easily hackable atm). Can't wait to release it to you guys!

Also...
I've started a new project~
GameCluster
(Panoken, one of the OSG's)
Click image for full size

GameCluster will be a compilation of OSG's (One-script-games) all put together into one game. Right now it only has 2 games in it(made by me), one of them is not really complete though. You can check out the GMC WIP Topic here, or just download right here. These one-script-games are not (hopefully) going to be made exclusively by me, I hope to get other people to chip in and contribute their own OSG's to this project. So feel free to send me a PM on the GMC or email me at orange08-jock@hotmail.com to submit an OSG.

-orange08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.