Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Newsy news

After receiving some more comments for Shevrolet Shotgun I became aware that the game needed an infinite mode. Before, it was pretty much impossible to get a score over 15000 because the game always ended before you could rack up that many points... but now I've added an infinite mode option for those of you who just want to make as high a score as possible.

Aaaand here's a youtube video of the game, courtesty of Nik.


In other news, Maximus Cerebrum is still a thing. I've made little bits of progress here and there, right now I'm just mustering up more motivation to work on it. I've been busy in real life and with the recent GameJolt contest. So for now, here's a screenshot:


Another thing you may be wondering about is The Sound Of Murder project. I haven't really made much progress on it... mostly because I've put Maximus Cerebrum up as my 1st priority project. I'm definitely going to finish it eventually, though. I've got some really interesting things in my head that I have planned for it.


One other thing! KniteBlargh, a GameJolt member who also happens to be a graphical artist has, on request, done a remake of my avatar in his own style. It's pretty sweet, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.