Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Maximus Cerebrum & Stone Spirit progress

It's been a while since my last post so I feel I need to give a progress update of sorts on my latest projects.

I've been putting most of my efforts into finishing the project I started over 2 years ago, Maximus Cerebrum. I'm trying to finish the game before I reach 18 years old, so that gives me just a few months... I've been devoting as much time to it as is possible.


Unfortunately, due to this deadline I've set upon myself for Maximus Cerebrum, I cannot afford to put much of my time into other projects, such as Stone Spirit. However, Stone Spirit is nearly finished, anyway. I don't expect it to be very long after I release Maximus Cerebrum that I will also be releasing Stone Spirit.

Really excited to finish these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Comments are tasty.